Bead Specials!!!!


BEAD SPECIALS are up! I've been working on this new design I call the Flare I've done it on lentils and squeeze beads so far and I'll even go as far as to say it's one of my ORIGNAL designs because I have not seen anyone else do this so I'm quite proud of it and I've been playing around with this for a bit now and have to say that using transparent glass give the best most sparkly dramatic effect. Shown in this set is my new Jazzy Jewels frit that I just got last week and finally had a chance to play with. It looks awesome awesome awesome encased! Ok I'm off to go drop off some pictures of pan and trey ceilings to my dad for the carpenters for their Den and Master Suite ceilings and run to the post office. I'll be back in a bit!

Comments

Marianna said…
Hey I'll be back in bit with a better detailed pic of the flare bead for ya!

Popular Posts