Tuesday chat

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! We had a weekend full of BBQ's and shopping and strolling the baby around because the weather was perfect! So I still have not heard from Marsha. I did however hear that that whole area where she is is still without power and they are trying to get food and water to those people because there is no way for them to get out and get any themselves so unless she evacuated in time I'm thinking she's one of those people and since I have not recieved a phone call from her I'm assuming she is indeed one of those people :( I just hope that they are alright. No or little food or water for someone who is 6mths pregnant cannot be good. Well I'll keep you all updated on any news I get or hear.


I'll be back later on with another new auction. Be back soon!

Comments

Popular Posts