me again...

cell phone charms are here! I've already beadied up a few of them. They are so cute I want to keep them all for myself I'll be adding them to the bead specials page and for non lampworked ones I'll add those to the Misc. page. In the mean time here's one up for grabs it's a Mickey bead with a classic red spacer and swarovski crystal cubes and rounds with a bali spacer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

$14 including shipping, first to email me to claim it gets it but I am willing to take orders on this one since it's sooooo cute and one of my favorites to make.
Email me to claim this one or order. I made it with a lobster claw clasp so you can switch out charms easily and even use this charm on a zipper pull or charm bracelet with ease.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey WOW that was fast with the charms! Okay I guess just one of them because I don't want to take all of yours. I need one so that I can hook my phone up! Oh man I am so excited! I don't think I have any lobster claw clasps though. Hmm I will have to look. Also you need to get a sprint phone because it's free sprint to sprint talking (i know we can just use the regular phone but that's no fun :) HEHE! Okay I am so excited and I love the mickey!! EWW I should do the minnie because that would be pink and match the phone!Okay talk to u later!!!
Marianna said…
I seriously have a ton so take as many as you want. you totally have to do a minnie and you should get a pink swarovski flat back rhinestone to set in the center of her bow and bling her up lol!

Popular Posts