wednesday chat

yeesh what a mess down south. I still haven't heard from Marsha she's down there somewhat in between Gulfport and Biloxi so it totally driving me nuts not knowing if she got out of there or not. I went through this maddness with her last year when she lived in Florida too! Natural disasters apparently like to follow her moves. I tease her about that all the time. Anyhow keep her and her family and all the other victims in your prayers. There's no getting through to her by phone, regular or cell so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that all is well. Anyhow finally got my laptop back today. Sheesh, technology is like a love hate relationship. Still a few glitches to work out with my wireless router. I'm working on getting all my pictures uploaded onto it so I can try out a new photo program that came on it and then I'll post some pics of what I've been working on. Also I got some more torchin' goodies today! woohoo! So I can't wait to get in the studio tomorrow and play! Anyhow if you have time be sure to check out my current auction there will hopefully be a few more in the next couple of days if they turn out the way I want. Ok it's late so I'm off for now. Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts