Wednesday!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 days 11 hours, 44 minutes, 35 seconds until Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!!!!!!!!
Ok now that I got that out of my system...So I'm definitly counting down and can't wait and can't seem to think of anything else. I'm too excited! Definitly going to need to sleep in, take a nap, whatever I have to do to stay awake Friday night because Megan and I plan to get in line early and wait it out and then come back to my house to stay up as long as we can to start reading and chatting and basically salivating at the sheer fact that we have book 6 in our hands! I know we're nerds but we just can't help it lol!

In other news I'm still beady stringing along like a crazy lady. I told myself I would set limits and slow down but then I find myself accepting 3 more large bridal party orders this week so you may not hear from me as much because I'll feel much better once I get a good head start on all of these. One of the styles is a brand new one that was given to me by the bride and will be added to the Bridal Suite soon. It's GORGEOUS I can't wait for you to see. It's another scorcher outside today and calls for more thunderstorms all week long but the sun is out right now and so I'm going to head out to the garden to proof a review before it gets to be too hot to enjoy some outdoor time. Have a great day!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Popular Posts