TGIF!!!

Don't you just love these short weeks? I can't believe it's Friday already! Well I've got two sneak peeks for you and peek into our newly landscaped garden that I've mentioned we've been working really hard on so I thought you might like to see all the pretty flowers we picked out. I can't wait to see how big they'll have gotten by next year! Also today I blew up another vacuum cleaner! yeesh! Joe and Marsha think I have bad vacuum karma and after this last blow out I have to agree. So off to Wally world we went and picked up another new one. For someone with hardwood floors and ceramic tile I still can't figure out how what the heck I do to these vacuums to get them to quite literally burn up (smoke and all) I only really vacuum the furniture with the attachments and all of my area rugs so it's a mystery to me. I decided to go bagless I hadn't done a bagless is a while and I have to say I quite like it and the convenience. Ah well so now I have a new one so let's see how far I can push this one lol! Ok so on to beady bauble peeks into what I've been working on. I'm still working on the lampwork bracelets but here is one lampwork necklace (I also have earrings to match I still need to get a picture of) I LOVE this necklace and am so tempted to keep it for myself it's so yummy! Also I have a really pretty double shell pendant necklace the mother of pearl shell flower is reversible as well as the shell disc and you can remove one or the other for various looks and interchange them it's really cool and both of these necklaces are all sterling silver and sterling wire wrapped findings. More info with the pics below. I'm off for now! Have a great day!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comGorgeous lampwork tab pendant in blues and aqua's all hand wire wrapped in sterling silver bali and swarovski crytals with a sterling silver Awareness ribbon charm. 18" sterling cable chain included.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Double shell pendants, Mother of pearl carved flower pendant and disc pendant both are reversable the Mother of Pearl flower has really pretty carvings on the backside and both pendants can also be worn alone if you choose so it's like getting 4 necklaces in one! 16" sterling box chain included.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The garden is finally shaping up! woohoo!

Comments

Popular Posts