Pictures, pictures & more pictures.

Lot's of pics I hope you enjoy them and I tried to crop them all and resize them so it shouldn't take all weekend for the page to load if you are on dial up :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My mom's little Diva doggie Roxy. She's too cute and goes just about everywhere with me she loves it and acts like my sidekick.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's a cat train. They're so goofy sometimes I swear lol!

Here's a new bridal suite beauty coming soon. I call it the Lidia Lariat it's double strand all wire wrapped 4mm Swarovski crystals in sterling this is the front view and then there's the back view with one 6" and one 4" drop. The beauty of this design is that it can be worn with the drops in the back OR in the front and it's just drop dead gorgeous! There's also earrings to match that will be available.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the construction site: That's my cousin John on the left consulting with one of the workers. The foundation/basement will be poured soon!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
DH Joe (Left) and my Papa (Right)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Joe snapped this one real quick of me enjoying an evening of scrapbooking. He almost caught me off guard but I managed a semi normal non-suprised smile lol!

Comments

Popular Posts