How was your weekend?!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend! It feels great to have had a long weekend and then start the week on a Tuesday the week totally just flies by that way except it takes me a minute to remind myself that it's not Monday lol! I was doing that all day yesterday thinking it was Sunday! We had a great weekend FULL of oh so yummy BBQ's and lot's of fireworks to see everywhere we went then last night there was even another fireworks show at the large park down the street and the beauty of that was we could see it perfectly so we flipped down my swing into futon mode and grabbed some citronella candles and a blanket and laid out under the stars and watched the fireworks it was really fun! I was kicking myself though yesterday because I had totally forgot to take pictures throughout the weekend and they would have been super cute to show. We opted for sprinkler instead of kiddie pool and we all ended up getting totally soaked! My nephew Giovanni especially get's a kick out of aiming the hose our way and so needless to say we really cooled off lol! So much fun! I do however have pics of all the hard work that we put into the backyard over the weekend it turned out great. Our back yard it pretty large and it was always really plain. Well last year we took out a bunch of overgrown old trees, put down new grass, built a deck off the back of the house, spruced up the patio and layed out some flower beds and landscaping blocks like we did out front but still never really new what to put out in the yard to spruce it up so this weekend we finally did some landscape work all along the fence that juts out into the yard a little so it's not just straight and plain and filled it full of really gorgeous perennials that I'm really excited about! The mulch looks terrific and now I have my eyes set on some cute little concrete animals and a little bench to add to it. I'll get those pictures uploaded for you to see soon. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect for it all weekend. So the long weekend has made for a long blabbing. I hope I didn't bore you too much lol! I do however have some more sneak peeks to come this week one for sure of a new necklace that I'm so in love with. So I'm off for now Have a great day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts