Early to rise. Happy Monday!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Potterpalooza Friday was awesome! Me and Megan drove around all night long checking out all the Potter parties. Now I know what Trekkie's must feel like because it was a complete blast and I was suprised there where no kids, some teenagers but no kids it was most all adults all dressed up as various characters and it was pretty cool! So anyhow since the book 7 won't be released for another 2 years(!) I'm savoring book 6 plus we had a full busy weekend so I did most of my reading in the car. Hope you all had a great weekend. I'll be back on later for more chatter but I'm off for now to get some clothes folded and put away and then out to swing and read some before it get's too hot to enjoy being outside (93 degrees! 76% humidity and rain today YUKKY!!!) but I'll be back on later with some beady news!

Comments

Popular Posts