Dive on into the week!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hope you all had a terrific weekend. It was gorgeous here and we spent most of the weekend outdoors. Saturday we had a mini family reunion with Joe's cousin Cathy, her husband and 4 cutie kids. We haven't seen them in a long time since they live in Arizona and don't get to come and visit too often but they are just the sweetest and so much fun to visit with. Then Joe took me out for a nice little romantic dinner since pretty soon it won't be just the two of us so we've been fitting in little last minute Hoorah's several times a week the past few weeks so it's been really nice. Yesterday we BBQ-ed at my parents and then later had my mom and brother over for a mexican fiesta dinner and some yummy homemade chilled chocolate pudding! yum! It was a great weekend. Today I got a big shipment of supplies so I'm able to dive into my orders for the week that's why I thought the cute worm diving board animation was fitting lol! I've also manage to get quite a bit of headway on some new designs I've been working on. Here's another sneak peak on those earrings I was talking about that match the necklace sneak peek I posted the other day below. I LOVE these earrings! Handmade Lampwork in gorgeous teals and aqua's that look like milkglass and they are done in latticino twistie encased which looks super cool like ocean waves all on sterling silver chain and ear hooks. These along with even more new designs and the other two necklace sneak peeks shown below will be coming to the storefront soon!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Popular Posts