TGIF!

Happy Friday!!! So I finished Eleven on Top in practically one sitting it was sooooo good!!! The weather has been really nice early in the day and in the evenings so I've been pretty much attached to my swing permanently perfect for reading lol! Today however it's been unbearable heat and it looks like it'll be that way all weekend so I'll have to enjoy my outdoor time earlier and later than usual but all this A/C cranking and indoor time means there are a couple of sneak peeks on the way! I've been working on some new pieces really cute and simple and perfect for layering if you choose so I'm excited to show you those and get those up and available for you soon. I need to go through the inventory and update several things that have SOLD or are on BACKORDER I haven't done that in a while and it's really needing to be done. In the mean time I hope you all have a terrific weekend! I'll try to get on for a mid weekend chat. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts