Exhausted Monday...lol!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a terrific weekend. We had a wonderful weekend! Our baby shower was awesome. We got everything we need and then some and everyone was so generous with their gifts and getting to see friends and family that we hadn't seen in a while was terrific it was just a really fun weekend. I have tons of pics to post and I'll get some of those uploaded for you to see soon and some I have to wait until the film gets developed , I'm excited to see everything again! I'm totally and completely EXHAUSTED!!!! lol! We're having fun putting stuff together though, a lot of people complain about having to put stuff together and that sort of thing, I know we got tons of warnings from people but we actually like doing that sort of thing so it's been a lot of fun. I feel like there's so much more to say but I'm heading out on an errand real quick before the storms roll in and then I'm going to settle in and work on some orders that need to get a move on but I'll be back on later for more chatter and hopefully some pics! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts