Happy Sunday!

Not much to report but we're having a great weekend. I think I'm going through another "Nesting" period so we've been doing all sorts of stuff around the house which is perfect since it stormed and was yucky outside all day yesterday pretty much. Today is a little better enough for Joe to mow before the next set of showers move in. Whenever he mow's we're always careful to check for bunny holes and frogs and toads because we have so many of them in our yard. Well look what Joe mowed over today and THANK GOD they're ok!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We're counting six of them but they are all on top of eachother so there could be more. They are teeny tiny and oh so cute I just had to share them with you. I'm off for now to go grab some lunch, get some more work done on my Blueberry Festival inventory and packaging and then I sitting down to write and do a lot of editing because I have a review deadline to meet. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts