Happy Holiday Weekend...early but still

Just thought I'd pop in and wish everyone a Happy holiday weekend just in case I don't get a chance to chat tomorrow. If you are going away on holiday then have a safe trip and if you are staying home and enjoying the long weekend then have a safe one as well. I'm really looking forward to the long weekend! We're staying home or close to home and enjoying lot's of BBQ-ing, having some friends over, movie watching and once and for all putting my new swing together so I can quit daydreaming of swinging and relaxing and actually do it! lol! I'm going to go get some flats of flowers and hanging baskets to add some color to our landscaping and planters and pots too. So the basic plan is to just have a wonderful, enjoyable, fun weekend rain or no rain. I can't believe it's going to be June already!!! woohoo!!! so exciting!
I'll leave you with a
Readers Corner edition: I just finished reading The Other Woman by Jane Green it was terrific chic lit and a fun and fast read I have enjoy all of Jane Green's books. In just about one sitting I finished Then He Ate my Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison and laughed my head off the whole time. It is just such a hilarious series she's got going on and I really hope I don't have to wait a year for then next installment. Today I picked up The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd. She's a fantastic author and one of my favorites of her's was Secret Life of Bees which was awesome so I'm hoping to curl up with Mermaid Chair all weekend so I'll let you know how it goes. So that's all for now I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts