Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Happy B- day to Me!!!
I usually detest my b-day and the notion of getting older but getting spoiled rotten seems to help it go down better this year lol! Joe's working today but my parents do a whole favorite dinner thing for me and my brother (who's b day is tomorrow) and then on Sunday we do a big BBQ, cake and icecream fiasco with more presents and it doesn't stop there cause me and Joe always celebrate everything in weeks like Anniversary week, B-day week etc. so it's like a Hannukah of B-days and we do little special things everyday for the whole week just to make it special. We're goofy I know. So anyhow the sun is shining and it's beautiful out so I'm heading out to the deck to read and relax and wait for Joe to bring me out lunch, hehe!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

HEY GIRL!! HAPPY B-DAY OLD LADY!! I don't have a pic of you for my blog!! I may have to run over and snap one of you and your big belly LOL!!!I tried to call u yesterday! I have to tell u something!! Too funny..about GP. Okay call me later LOVE YA!

wobbeegone said...

Happy Birthday again and a day later.

Can we clone Joe?