Thursday with a peek!

I'll be back on later on with more of a chat but for now enjoy the sneak peek!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comSeafoam Agate flat oval twists with Aqua AB crystals, perfect for summer wouldn't ya say!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe Terri bracelet is one of my most popular pieces it's also one of my most favorite. It's simple, sleek and very very gorgeous that will definitly get you compliments. Since it's such a popular piece I've decided to add other colors so here's one that I did for myself in Olivine 8mm Swarovski Diagonal cubes so if you are interested in any other colors besides the AB that I have shown in my bracelet collection please email me to find out what colors are available!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey seriously i want one of those terri bracelets!! They are awesome! I really want one, I think in clear. I love those diagonal cubes! Too cute. Anyhow, are u enjoying the rain? I am getting sick!!! ick! Guess I won't be coming to see the baby room this weekend. Okay talk to you later!
Marianna said…
clear or clear AB? just let me know and it's your chica! you'll love it. Yeah this weather is the pits and your not the only one feeling the sniffles coming on, us along with everyone else I know is too we could all start a sickies group. I'm sooooo ready for summer please!

Popular Posts