TGIF and a busy weekend ahead!

whew! what a day! and it's going to be a super busy weekend too. Today has been non stop I had to make some more craft store and scrap book store runs I think I finally got everything to finish my invitations project completly. Plus I'm taking a quick pause on a few bridal orders because I got 2 bridal orders today back to back and both are needed to be competed and shipped out by MONDAY!!! yikes! So I've been able to get a good start on them but there would have been no way to order supplies online and have them in time so tomorrow after my hair appt. I'm going to head up to my most favorite bead store, it's always well worth the trip and I'll get to do some other shopping as well :) Sunday I've got my cousins baby shower to attend and then I'll be spending the rest of the day getting these orders completed and packaged and ready to go and then I'm planning on getting in my jammies and not leaving my couch the rest of the night lol! So don't worry ladies I'll get your orders to you in time I promise I've done it before many times on such short notice and I enjoy it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll try to get some more chat time later in the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts