Sunny days are here again...lalalalala!

It's sunny and hot and gorgeous again!!!! It's going to cool off quite a bit in the next few days to make room for some more spring showers but oh well I can handle that :) Oh funny thing real quick. Carrie did a shout out congratulations to me on her blog about our finding out we're having a boy and then asked me all concerned if she made a boo boo announcing that because I hadnt but I thought I had, I look back at that blog entry and realized that I've been so used to just saying "it" or "the baby" or "the bun" that I never did say what we were having!!! lol! So no worries Carrie you didn't mess up :) Julie noticed too and emailed asking "well...???? what is it!!!!" LOL! So I'm sorry about that I had a bit of a brain fart lol! Anyhow, I didn't get nearly as much accomplished yesterday as I had hoped. We're getting started on baby shower invites and such and I LOVE scrapbooking and die cuts and stamps so much that this past month I've been experimenting with some designs and came up with really cute invitations and a few other cute little things for the theme of the shower etc so the plan was to head out to a big supply store yesterday but that got sidetracked because I forgot that we were expecting someone who was coming out to look at the boat to hopefully buy it but they were a no show as far as we know:( ah well so anyways my plans got sidetracked and so I'll hopefully have more time today to look around and get what I need and then tomorrow stop off at another store for some ribbon and other card stock and things like that that I also need. Updates to the store front are totally and completely complete and so I'll be spending later in the evening finishing up a bridal order and creating some more Blueberry Festival pieces and some other Spring/Summer collection designs for the storefront. The colors of the season are awesome. So vibrant and juicy and fabulous and fun to work with! I'm rushing out for now but I'll try to be back on later for some evening chat. Have a great day! I'll leave you with some more Kitty love.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Rogue said…
Doesn't look like kitty love to me, looks more like: "Look, this is what we are going to watch and you are gonna sit there and like it."
Julie said…
They are just TOO ADORABLE!!!! I love kitties! :)
Marianna said…
hehe, Jasmine always looks so relaxed but phoebe always looks like I'm a spy out to get her or something lol!
Marianna said…
Yeah most of the time they've sat on the controller like a hen laying an egg while I'm tearing through cushions and under the couches looking for it. I think they do it on purpose :)
Rogue said…
oh my god i forgot to tell you the funniest thing that happened to me today! i was driving downtown when on the side of the road i see what looks like a chicken about to try and cross the road and he's just bobbing his head along doing his chicken thing and is actually trying to cross the road in front of me and i gotta tell you, chickens are not bothered by car horns. he just kept right on bobbing his little chicken head and crossing the road, he had traffic backed up at least 5 cars on each side waiting for him to cross!! it was the silliest thing ever!
Marianna said…
hey Marsha, So why did the chicken cross the road? You could at least finish your story! just kidding don't throw a tomatoe at me!
lol
Marianna said…
laugh with me Larry I know your out there, that was a good one wasn't it? har har bwahahhahha (evil laugh) hehe

Popular Posts