funday sunday!

The sun is actually shining! and yeah I dreaded the time change and loss of the hour of sleep but it turned out to not be so bad. Joe had a CMA and a showing today so I decided to get up earlier too and spent the afternoon with Megan and the baby just doing our own thing and looking at a house right around the corner from me that she might be buying soon!! Exciting! Well even though the sun was shining the wind was still really whipping about pretty severely so I'm thinking there's no way I'm falling for that one and I bundle myself all up nice and warm and run out to meet Megan and it's actually warm! She's looking at me like I'm a complete loon while she's standing there in a shirt and jeans lol! Anyways it was a really fun day. Now I'm getting ready for a late dinner with Joe and then some down time so no jewelry sneak peeks tonight but I do have some kitty pics. Plus Marsha is finishing up updates this evening so keep a look out for new items and contests etc. Talk more later!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Popular Posts