great weekend followed by germs! Yik!

How was your Easter? Our weekend was terrific! I don't know if it was all the running around or what but I'm a little under the weather this week so bare with me so far I've been pretty good about answering emails pretty quickly and I've dragged over my bead board and bins and bead caddy to cozy up with so I don't have to move much or go far and so in between naps I'm still getting some work done so hopefully this is just one of those quick flu bugs and not the long dragged out one. Everyone is sick! I know so many people who have been sick or are just getting over it and are getting it too. This has been such and bad germy infested season. So I just hopped online to let you know if I don't feel much up to chatting in the next few days you'll know why :) I hope you all are doing great! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts