TGIF but not for the obvious reasons

So why not for the obvious reasons? well let me tell ya, for the past week and a half I have slept like complete poo it's starts off all fine and dandy but I'm not a very heavy sleeper and I have my schedule set a certain way so that I get my work and play and relax and family time in each and every day. I'm a complete night owl and work well into the early early morning except for the past week and a half. We have new neighbors that have just moved in next door, terrific! I can't wait for the weather to warm up and get a chance to chat with them and meet them and be neighborly but in the mean time they have a teenager that goes to the local public high school which for some crazy reason starts an hour earlier than any other school in the area or that I know of for that matter and so not only does that teenager get up and START to warm up their car at oh 6:30 every morning they leave the car running for at least a good 20 minutes. Not ususally a problem except they park right outside my bedroom window AND THEY ARE MISSING THEIR MUFFLER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Now at first I just thought loud car, whatever. Maybe a hole in the muffler , they'll get that fixed right away but no today it's confirmed their is NO MUFFLER AT ALL. I'm thinking instead of going over there with a nice plate of warm cookies that i may just opt for a muffler with a big bow on it because they haven't seemed to notice that they are missing this very vital part of their vehicle. I'm also hoping that the said teenager is a senior and perhaps will aquire a shiny new quiet car soon for and early graduation present prehaps but I think I can keep on hoping. (Hi new neighbors if you're reading this or happen to in the future) Anyone who knows me knows that their are only a very few things that i don't mind being woken up for because once I'm up I'm up it takes me a long time to fall back asleep if ever. So hooray for the weekend because maybe I'll finally get to sleep in!
More later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh marianna too funny- I was cracking up when I read that just now. Now I realize why in the email you just sent me that you said you finally got good sleep because it wasn't a school day!! Yes, send them a muffler for crying out loud! Or an a note that is cheaper. Wait till it wakes the baby up, then you will just want to march right over there and say something! LOL! But I guess luckily the baby is coming in the summertime!
Carrie
Marianna said…
I really think the kid might be a senior so hopefully that is true and they will go away to college and take that god for saken car far far away with them lol! If it's not fixed by summer we are for sure saying something however if the lack of sleep really starts to get to me and I go a little nutty I may just march over there really soon lol!
larrykim said…
i wonder if he intentionally took the muffler off to get more power out of the car... wouldn't that be a dandy if he has a perfectly fine muffler sitting in his garage!
Marianna said…
great, I didn't even think of that now I must go prepare for stealth mode. When the sun goes down I may have to prowl around the garage windows. Stay close to the phone larry, if the jig is up you'll be my one phone call.
larrykim said…
okie dokie, i will be on stand-by ;-)

Popular Posts