Monday hooray!

I never thought I'd hear myself say hooray for Monday but after a long, busy and crazy weekend and all of last week I'm sooooo looking forward to the normalcy of my work week again lol! I am really looking forward to my custom orders this week. I hope to get at least 3 bridal party orders done and 2 custom jewelry orders 1 bridal and both custom jewelry orders are brand new designs that I've been working and chatting closely with my customers to achieve for them so I'm excited to finally put the designs into action lol! I'm also revamping my Links page I'm organizing it in alphabetical order and Marsha's going to work her magick and make my links page look less chaotic lol! No more banner since it's harder for search engines to pick up anyways which I never knew until now. I get so many request to link exchange weekly that I knew it was only a matter of time before the whole page started to run a muck. Today I'm going to play around with some of the lampwork beads I've been buying off my talented friends I keep looking at them and I have a million different design ideas running through my head I don't know where to begin. I also have some ultra yummy beads coming from my friend Kandice at Air and Earth Designs but those are custom and won't be finished for quite a while yet and those are staying with me for my own personal collection but I'll post a pic here so you can see as soon as they are done! I also have a chunky gemstone mix bracelet design that I'm going to start later on too. Well the weather here is rainy, wet, cold and soggy. It's making a feeble attempt to melt all the snow but it looks like there is supposed to be a little bit more on the way a little later this week so it's gloomy and the perfect weather to be stuck indoors and playing with beads so I'm off for now! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts