Exhausted!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone! I have to confess though that I only watch for two reasons...1. because of a teeny tiny little crush on Tom Brady. 2. for the commercials (fellow jeweler friend Lori will back me up on this one lol!)

Since I'm not much fun to watch the big game with we've got a couple of friends and family coming over to join DH Joe in yelling at the TV I on the other hand will be finally enjoying some time to play with lot's of new goodies and sketching out new designs that have been haunting me in my sleep but first I have to proof a book review for FA and get it in by deadline.

I know I've been MIA for the past 3 days but the wedding went great it's been a really really really exhausting past couple of days and so I'm spending the day in my PJ's and enjoying some time for myself and some projects and I'm sure I'll be on for more chatterings later on because I've missed you guys and chatting soooo much! So I'm off for now enjoy your day and I'll be back on later!

Comments

Popular Posts