Busy VS lazy

It's been a busy and lazy day strange combo I know but it's true. I'm not chatting long I'm ganna get cleaned up a bit and get some reading done before I konk out for the night but here's a sneak peek at one of the new items I completed yesterday. It's a classic pink and black color combo with some gorgeous encased lampwork in pink, black and white. There is a mixture of Swarovski crytals and Czech glass along with detailed silver bead caps and it's just an all around really pretty bracelet that can take you into any season and any event formal or casual. The colors for some reason have struck me with the name Paris so that's what I'm calling it. The lampwork beads are one of a kind but I did buy a large enough set to offer 3 of these bracelets but that could change if I decide to do earrings too so we'll see. I need to dig around the incredible mess on my desk to find out the artist of these yummy baubles but in the mean time enjoy the peek and keep an eye out because this will become available in the store front soon. I'm off for now!

Comments

Popular Posts