Another Sneak Peek!

I have another sneak peek for ya! I love sharing peeks with you guys I've been getting such a great response to all the new pieces and I love hearing you inputs and knowing that you are enjoying what I create. This is a new piece that you'll soon be able to find in the Bridal Suite AND in the regular necklace collection because of it's versatility. I'm in love with it , it looks fabulous with a v neck or low scoop and it'll look even more terrific in the spring time and summer when you start showing more skin and all the wonderful bright colors of the season. It's also a terrific piece because it matches the Terri bracelet (which is my most favorite and apparently yours too because it's been the hottest seller ever since I made it available several months ago!) The Terri Too earrings are also a perfect match if you are looking for a complete set! Anyhow this design is lariat style , the ends are finished off with two 8mm diagonal cut Swarovski crystal cubes in crystal AB and a Rose pink bi cone crystal all sterlling wire wrapped by hand and on sterling chain. The crystal colors can be customized to any color you like for a special order since I do not keep all crystal colors and shapes in stock at all times. If you'd like to request it before I get a chance to get it up on the site which could take a week or so just email me and the necklace is called Lila and here it is:


Comments

Popular Posts