Sneak Peek!

Finished up the xmas tree project I wish I had remembered to take a pic of it before dropping it off to my mom who will in turn meet the early morning deadline for me to have it in by :) It turned out gorgeous! I so wanted to keep it for myself all done up in pretty purple and sagey green with little mini disco balls and crystalized baubles all pastely and pretty! Ganna have to make one for myself now lol! I was excited and happy to do though, all the proceeds go to a local abused woman's shelter. Ok now for the sneak peeks: the first is an Cape Amethyst nugget bracelet with pewter and bali accents. The charm reads "Love" but I have lot's of other messages for you all to choose from just email me and I'll let you know what I have. These pieces will be heading up on the site next week but if you are getting an early start on your shopping and would like one of these bracelets just email me and I"ll be happy to help. The second piece is a new Bridal Suite addition called "Lola" it's 3 strands of 6mm round and 4mm bi cone swarovksi crystals in a floating crystal design. My mother had me do a custom 15 strand one for her (let me just say WOW! cause it turned out fantastic!) and then everywhere she went people went baserk over it (I LOVE using my mom as advertisment and I know she loves sporting my new jewels all the time too, lol!) and started requesting them in a variety of numbers of strands and my friend Kelly who I'm BM-ing for in her Feb. wedding requested 3 strands for all of the girls and so up it will go as a new design for my bridal suite for other brides and bridesmaids to enjoy! There is also a gorgeous pair of earrings I created for the attendants as well and I'll be adding those to the Suite as well. Since earring chart style earrings are free with necklace purchase some of the new earring designs that I will be adding soon will be and option that can be made as an adjusted price additional charge (meaning discounted with the purchase of any Bridal Suite necklace or bracelet design.) Anyhow I'm head up to get some more work done. Enjoy the sneak peeks!



Comments

Popular Posts