Tuesday chat

I've somehow managed to overextendmyself so it's been busy non stop. So since I've been swamped with custom orders the past few weeks Tuesday Specials are on hold, there are specials up and more to come however they will be going up at no specific time or date or day for a bit so I hope you will keep checking back often to see what's new. There are new additions to the Necklaces this week. Bead Specials will be coming soon I'm still working on them in between custom beads and also my about me and in the studio pages have finally been updated as well. I finally added the pics of the glass caddy Joe built for me and he's working on another one for my stringers and bullseye glass so I can keep them all separate and organized. On my about me page I thought it was time for an update picture since the xmas one is from quite some time ago but I also added our wedding pic just for fun because it's so crazy to think that 5 years have gone by already! Also I added a pic of Joe and I at a recent wedding which the pic looks kinda dark and somehow there turned out to be a black dot on joe's face oops! lol!!! will have to fix that :) There's a BIG difference between digital pics and regular film taken pics it amazes me. Also, I got some gorgeous new gemstones today so I've been brainstorming and tonight I plan to do some unique creating and put my new jumbo bali toggles that I've been saving to good use. So I'm off for now. Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts