Monday chatter

Hope you all had a great weekend! I don't know about the weather were you live but I do know that here in Michigan it's been feeling like we're trying to skip Fall and rush into winter already! It's been super cold and rainy but that's fine by me I have my furnace cranking and am keeping cozy in the studio. I have a couple of gorgeous views out my studio windows and the leaves have been changing colors and falling and blowing all over the place I soon forget just how cold it is outside and enjoy watching the weather change. It's definitly inspiring and a great source of color combinations for me to work with. I think the various shades of orange have to be my favorite. Carnelian is a big gemstone favorite of mine this season and from flipping through the fashion magazines I can see that I'm not the only one. Sweaters, coats, scarves, shoes and jewelry are all sporting wonderful colors this Fall/Winter. I especially love the greens too from super bright to the more muted tones. So anyhow, I have finally caught myself up on custom orders and will be spending the evening packaging and prepping for shipping so you can get your goodies very soon! I've also been working on adding swarovski crystal embellishments to bridesmaid dresses for my friend Kelly's wedding in Feb. so that will keep me pretty busy the rest of the night. So I'm off for now but I may possibly be back on later for another little chat. Have a great evening!

Comments

Popular Posts