It's Friday, it's time to boogie!!!

See my entry titles just keep getting more and more out of control, LOL! I can't believe it's Friday already! I have had one heck of a busy week and I hauled a ton of parcels to post office today so lot's of orders went out and are on their way to you! Keep your eyes peeled on your mail boxes. I wonder if the post office x rays or scans the packages and can see all the little pretty goodies you are getting? Anyhow I am so excited for Halloween I even went and bought my costume already! I won't tell you what it is but I will say this , it's not very original but I don't care cause when I saw it I just had to be it and I'll post some pics for you to see. Some years we have had Halloween parties to go to, some years we have thrown them, some years we just sit and pass candy and have nephews and godchildren and friends over for some trick or treating and candy fun. This year I think it is going to be one of those years and it should be lot's of fun because my youngest nephew is a year old and a complete blast to have around. Plus between you and me, don't tell his mum but I think I'm his most favorite person in the world LOL! Well he just got a huge kick out of my costume thought it was the funniest thing in the world so I just had to get it! Now we just need to find the perfect costume for him. I think there will be a lot of Spidermen, spongebob's, bob the builders & dora's but a baby Elvis is a possibility or a heavy weight boxer (the costume is just too funny!) Going to go hit up some more costume shops with my sister soon to help her decide on a good one for him. Well that's all for now I'll try to be back on later to chat some more and if I can figure out how to get pictures to show up on my blog I'll add some pics of my nephew and of my new favorite earrings I just created. Enjoy your Friday !

Comments

Popular Posts