Happy Weekend!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! This weekend so far has been a big working weekend for me. Joe had class from 9-6 and tomorrow he's doing a golf outting for work until about 5pm so I've been getting extra work done which mean lot's of fun bead sets for the Bead Happy on Tuesday plus lot's of other fantastic pieces of jewelry. One design I used for earrings and a necklace and I think it just might be my favorite especially for the fall/winter season, they are gorgeous pieces. I'll offer them separately but whether they are worn as a set or separate they are just going to knock peoples socks off. I'll also be adding it to the bridal collection as well just because it's one of those universal classic designs that I can totally customize in other colors for a Bride or bridesmaids. I'll also have some more new lampwork jewelry pieces as well and hopefully a necklace and bracelet or two. At the torch I've been working on all sorts of different combo's and designs. I haven't really wanted to make any Holiday beads in the traditional sense of reds, whites and greens so I created one for this weeks specials in those colors but a less traditional design, you'll have to let me know what you think of it and no worries I'm sure I'll be in the mood for some good old fashion Xmas beads in the weeks to come as well. The other sets are rich fall/wintery colors and very yummy I think you will really enjoy them.

READERS CORNER:
What's on my night stand?
The A List: Girls on Film by Zoey Dean more of a YA read but a very fun new series and this is the second installment. I'm almost done with it and can't wait to get my hands on the next one called Blonde Ambition. They are a bit of a Sex and the City for a younger crowd. What's my day time (stuck in traffic, waiting in lines, sitting in my swing in the garden, in between commercials) read Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt a wonderful Irish-Catholic family drama memoir. Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts