TGIF!

I can't believe it's Friday already! I managed to post some more bead specials up today! I think I'm going to continue with some more puffed hearts tonight and some more of that denim blues color for a bracelet cause that is just such a cool color. I also added a new vessel in that cool olivine color with some layered vines and copper green that I reduced to a chrome like finish and added layered flowers all around the whole vessel it looks like a climbing vine that you see on trellises in gardens, gorgeous! I also have a mini lentil set coming up as soon as I get enough time to get pictures of it but they are all lentils in all different but complimenting colors and I tried to do them all in pairs it would make a really pretty and comfy bracelet that's for sure or a ton great earrings out of the pairs either way it's a great set! I also created some really cool earrings last night, remember me saying about chandeliers with a twist and slightly modified to add a little flavor and style to an already great style? well, they'll be coming up in a sneak peek shortly so stay tuned because they are so cool! Plus I'm working a big new addition to the Star Girl Jewelry line that I'm really excited about but right now I'm heading back up to the studio for some more flame creations and then curling up to watch tonights episode of Monk (I record it to watch with DH Joe since it's our favorite show.) and in case anyone is curious I'm on book 5 of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich and also reading 100 years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez for my BookMasters Group (anyone can join!) and I think it's also a Oprah pick! I think I'm going to start making bead sets, focals, vessels etc that are literature inspired and naming them so. Me and Marsha had a freaky deaky psychic sisters weirdo moment like we so often do and with all the books I plow through it should be fun to see what I come up with. I think I'm going to start a "Plum Series" tonight actually since I have lot's of cool lavenders and violets of glass canes to create from I think it just might be a good kick off point :) I'll keep you posted. In the mean time I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and if you are in any way affected by the hurricanes please stay safe and I'll be thinking of all of you.



PS.
Saturday Giveaway drawing this weekend!! Good luck to all who voted and thanks for all the votes!!! I'll post the winner this weekend and also post a new giveaway prize for the next drawing! Keep Voting!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts