Monday Update!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I managed to get a lot done this weekend so lot's of orders are heading out today so if you placed an order keep an eye out on your mailbox this week:) I also managed to get quite a few bead sets done for the Tuesday Bead Happy Update! So be sure to check those out because I recieved my fun box chock full of Val's frits this weekend and I have hardly been able to contain myself so I went straight to work most of the weekend experimenting with all the new frits and there's even more to come! WOW! I know my head is spinning just thinking of all the cool possiblities! I'm off for now to go take pictures of all the new bead sets and certain new pieces of jewelry for tomorrow update but I'll be back on later! Talk more soon!

Comments

Popular Posts