Ugh! the heat!

heat index reads 110 degrees today! ugh! I can't stand the heat I think I'll stay indoors cranking the A/C and complaining about the heat all day :) I doubt I'll be on the torch tonight unless some freak of nature cold front comes along and makes it bearable, one could wish, can't they, lol?! Anyhow, Embrace bracelets are stocked as planned and another set is going up on ebay later this evening as soon as I get a little bit more time. Still unsure of what to call it, hmm... the color combo reminds me of a mix between Willy Wonka's candy factory and all the crazy colors in the scenery and the Big Top Circus so it's a toss up but it's a colorful, bright and super cool set so keep a look out for that in the next few hours. I have some running around to do for a bit and then I'll be back to list the new set and probably chat some more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts