Great Weekend!

I'm back from a great holiday weekend! Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July. We spent the weekend at Maumee Bay Resort in Maumee, Oh and had a blast, there was a never ending amount of activities and things to do and not enough time to do it all so we're going to make a bit of a tradition out of it and go again next year but spend a few more days there. If anyone is interested in a SNEAK PEEK at my new website go to www.stargirljewelry.com and let me know what you think. There's still construction going on and the shoping carts need adding along with some more pictures and other minor details but I'd love to hear from you and what you think of the new look and any feedback or suggestions. I won't be adding new items to the old site I will be publishing them all for their debut on the new site so keep checking back there for new items and don't worry about the url for right now you can use either or because once the new site is complete both stargirlshop.com and stargirljewelry.com will take you to the same place. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and now I must go and finish all of your orders so you can get your goodies asap :)

Comments

Popular Posts