Bead Book! Bead Book! Bead Book!

It's been a crazy day but I get home to find that the book fairies have left me a nice hefty package at my front door! The 1000 Glass Beads book has arrived! and I've been drooling over it ever since. It's HUGE I'm not one to really read into any details on page numbers or anything like before I buy so I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's 408 pgs and and nice chunky coffee table sized book.  It's chocked full of so many wonderful lampworkers! Mona Gollan, Ofilia Cinta, Shirley Cook, Lauri Copeland, Cindy Brown, Patricia Frantz, Kim Miles, Brad Pearson, Sharon Peters, Jill Symons,  ahhhh the list goes on and on! Now I must head over to the ISGB and congradulate everyone on their latest publications and then go drool over the bead bible some more lol!


Good Night!

Comments

Popular Posts