Life & Little Things...Book stacks

But first Halloween snippets...


We are a family obsessed with all things Stranger Things so of course Lucas is Dustin...



Noah went for simple and strange lol...


Now on to BOOK!! My reading mojo has been pretty active all year. I just started this haunted yarn show mystery so I'll let you know what I think when I'm done...



I've got 2 Kristin Hannah books on the TBR. I snagged The Nightingale for $1 at the library sale...



Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson...Um, this was all sorts of craziness. Right down to the last page this book had me hooked. You can find my full review on Goodreads HERE






I've also been busy adding new goodies to the Etsy Shop you can check those our HERE




Hope you're having a spooktacular Halloween!! Drop a comment below with what your current reads are. What's in your book stacks?


Comments

Popular Posts