Life & Little Things...Feeling the Spring




Spring is starting to feel like it's making its way to the Mitten. Sunnier days and slightly (SLIGHTLY lol) warmer days are happening. In between work, doing the mom thing and knitting I've also been working on some little progress keepers and stitch markers and stamping some charms I'll show you soon. I've even gotten some good reading in! 





I received an ARC (advanced readers copy) from Book Club Girl for Tara Conklin's latest book, The Last Romantics. I totally devoured it in about 2 days. Would have been less but you know work and mom-ing had to be done lol! You can click here to read my review on GoodReads
I actually have a few more copies if you'd like to read it just shoot me a message or email and I'll shoot you a PayPal invoice to cover just the shipping. ( US only please, sorry!) 


I've got a new house plant (actually a few of them lol) I just thought this snake plant was so cool looking and he's so tall and gorgeous! 


Two of my current WIPS (works in progress) are the Shift cowl by Andrea Mowrey and a self striping pair of socks that I did some slipped stitches for the first row of each color change just to add some texture and a bit of a "pattern"


Currently on my spinning wheel is this gorgeous Merino. These rolags are so much fun to spin with!



Here's another beauty I couldn't resist taking home with me. It's an Agave and I love it so much!



one of my babes is sprouting itty bitty babes. I propagated this cutie not really sure what to expect but it seems to be doing it's thing!



What have you been working on? What books are on your night stand or to be read pile? 

Comments

Popular Posts