August is equal to Sundays...

I can't believe it's August already...I'm trying not to think about it too much or it makes me sad! August is like the Sunday of all months. Almost time for back to school :( 



I joined in on @LoreleiEurto 's Knit Along for the Smock It Shawl by Stephen West of West Knits and I AM LOVING IT!!!! so much fun to knit on and it's my first fade! I love watching the colors melt together. I'm heading into color #3 and can't wait to see it take shape :) 


These fun little progress keepers I made are keeping me company along the journey...



We are very much enjoying some lazy days of Summer around here...


Spending lots of time outdoors...



Lounging around the pool...



trying to get as many meals as we can made on the grill...



Some fun adventures...



Lots of time hanging out at the library...


Exploring out on the trails...



Whats your favorite thing about Summer so far? 


Summer Reading



My Tegna Sweater is almost complete





I've been having some fun playing in the studio...



Some new things in the shop and more heading into the shop very soon! Yay!! 


Comments

Popular Posts