StarGirls getting her groove back...

Its back to school time!! It feels weird but good getting back into a routine and having more time to sit down to work...nap times became scarce with Noah home all day for Lucas to play with during the summer...now nap time is making a comeback and that means a break to create for me :)



These new bracelets can be found HERE

They're sold individually but they look fantastic layered don't ya think?...


with big brother at school all day Lucas is making sure to take that opportunity to get into all of Noah's things and try them out...



and my big 2nd grader is happy as a clam being back in school...I told him I missed him and asked if he missed me..."Sorry Mom, I didn't have time to miss you. I have too much fun at school. Plus I'm supposed to be learning and stuff."

Comments

Popular Posts