Fashion pins...

Thanks to Pinterest, I have an ever growing, never ending list of pins of things I want and/or want to try to make. I thought I'd share some fun fashion bits that caught my eye...


I LOVE skirts (and dresses) I try to wear them as much as possible all summer long and as many as I can carry over into fall/winter by adding tights, leggings or knitty boot socks. I couldn't even begin to count how many skirts or dresses I actually have. So pins like these instantly grab my attention, how cute are these!!



and tell me this isn't just the cutest summer bag!


this one made my heart flutter...




and Maxi style dresses and skirts are the best invention EVER...who doesn't like to look pretty AND feel like your still in your PJ's...SO COMFY!!!...plus you can skip shaving your legs for a day lol! ;)



is anyone else obsessed with chevron stripes, or is it just me? 


and anything with beautiful feminine, dainty looking flowers, lace, doily like details get me every single time...


What's your favorite summer fashion?

want to see more? You can follow my pins HERE.


Comments

Popular Posts