Button Swap, Blog Hop...

My friend Cindy of SweetBeadStudio is hosting a Button Swap Blog Hop!
This is going to be great! I compulsively buy jars of vintage buttons anytime I spot them at flea markets, antique shops, goodwill, garage sales, etc.
There is entirely WAY too many things that can be done with buttons! Craft projects, design, projects, sewing projects, jewelry projects, using them as math counters for first grade math homework *coughcough*

I'm already thinking up ideas to make a special lampwork glass button focal to include with my other buttons, for whom ever I get partnered up with :)

Comments

Cindy said…
You really do get creative with buttons! What a great idea to use buttons for counting in first grade math! I have a 2nd grader here... and just today I was using Hot Wheels to count with my 3 year old. ;-) Thanks for helping spread the word about the button swap!

Popular Posts