Day 1 & 2


Day 1 of 12 Days of Earrings...Copper and Denim
I love BIG and long earrings but I will be including some smaller classic styles in the mix this week. 


and here are Day 2's pair...These are large faceted acrylic bezel drops...long and sparkly and because sometimes a lot of times I have trouble coming up with names for my pieces and due to my lack of sleep these days (teething, cranky baby) I named these Puttin' on the Glitz just cause it makes me giggle every time I say it and I'm just strange like that ;)


Love these!


and one last thing...here's a sneak peek at a clutch that's coming very soon...


If you're not a fan (or *like*) of my page on facebook you can do so HERE. My facebook fans get first dibs on new goodies before they head off to my Etsy shop and I offer special Facebook exclusive promo's like free shipping and discounts.
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts