Ready to Wear Custom The Seaside



I got a lot of responses to the Vintage French Coin earrings so as soon as I can work out some details I'll take a few orders on those. They really are fabulous and haven't left my ears all week! Another thing I've been getting requests for lately is for ready made pieces created using some of my most popular lampwork glass beads and my Seaside set has by far been the biggest seller and most requested. I just put up a listing on my Etsy for the above Seaside bracelet. I'll be taking custom orders on these (Limited) read the etsy listing for more details.If you don't have an etsy account it's easy to and free to set up but if you don't want to just email me and I'll invoice you for your custom Ready to Wear Seaside bracelet :) I've got lot's of new goodies on the way and I'll be switching out my Worth the Wait beads soon too. Sign up for my emailing list to get a heads up on when new things are posted.We've been remodeling Noah's room all week and his new bed arrives this weekend. He's so excited! I'll have pictures soon and lot's more new goodies to show you soon! Have a great weekend! PS. New WORTH THE WAIT beads are up and ready for order!

Comments

Popular Posts