Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July! We're staying close to home this weekend and spending the evening at our friends Mark & Carrie's & the kids. Every year the guys put on a big fireworks show and there's lot's of swimming and bbq-ing going on and it's a lot of fun. It's been kind of a tradition we do every year since we (me and joe, mark and carrie) started dating! We're excited to see what Noah thinks of all the fireworks :) I've got lot's of goodies in the works for this week. Things are returning to normal around here and I'm getting back on track and playing catch up but it's all good. I hope you have a fun and safe weekend I know a lot of you might be gone even through tuesday so I'll probably hold off posting my bead specials until mid week and also post a new auction that I've got in the works. It's a cute one! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts