New ebay auction

I don't know what my obsession is but I finally had to put a stop to it. I went for the black and white glass again. I'm tellin ya I never stick to the same colors in one sitting let alone more than one sitting so this is quite strange but I finally realized that you guys probably don't want to see more black and white beads since that was all of last weeks specials so midway I added a bit of periwinkle and lime into the mix and even some dark pink. Now if I can overcome my obsession with my coin/tab press. Nah! I love the shape too much! I'm sure I'll get sick of it eventually or perhaps it's here to stay lol! So anyhow there ya go a new set of beads up for auction you can find them HERE.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In other bead news I have been working on lot's of new pieces. Another latest obsession of mine is vintage glass beads especially the picasso glass beads so you'll be seeing quite a bit of that in the near future and in yummy warm fall/winter hues to boot. Lot's of beautiful beadies and baubles went out in the the mail today so if you are lucky enough to be a proud owner keep your peepers on your mailbox cause they're heading your way.
well my little man is napping and Prison Break is going to start in a hour so this is my cue to skip along and get some work done. I have pics of my nephew's b day party below. Too cute! We all had a blast. Noah was lovin' being passed around and cuddled by all the ladies lol!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Giovanni getting ready to blow out his candles with his friend Addison and his big brother Nathan's help.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Make room for more toys! lol!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Giovanni is teaching little Max how to play with the firetruck. (Addi and Max are my friend Colleen's little one's, super cute!)

Comments

Popular Posts