later that same day...

I totally forgot that it was a long weekend! even better! So yesterday we upgraded to digital cable and faster internet cable because it was offered to us for the same price we were paying for our old non digital service and there are a ton more channels with digital but the thing is is I barely watch tv. I catch my soaps on soapnet late at night when I feel like it but other than that not so much but now I have all these other channels and some are somewhat strange I might add and so now I feel like I need to watch all these extra channels that I'm getting like I feel obligated to spend some time flipping through them. Sound weird? ah well. So anyhow on the baby front Noah is a pretty terrific sleeper however somehow or another he's gotten to where his 6hr long stretch of sleep runs in the afternoon from like 1-7 or 2-8 and then feeds more durring the night I don't know how it happened so anyhow it's been a bit rough on sleep this past week so I've been making adjustments and last night I almost got it right so I'm hoping tonight will get even better. Last night it was 10pm-4 am I just gave him his bath now instead of at 7pm when I usually do it and I've kept him up longer all day and he's awake right now playing on the his mat with some new toys we bought him today (more leapfrog stuff, so cute and colorful!) so I'm hoping this will bring us to a more civilized hour of sleeping and waking tonight lol! wish me luck :) I haven't done a Readers Corner in a while so here it goes... What I'm reading right now: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella, funny chic lit she's the author of the shopaholic books including this one all of her books are terrific and fun. Plus I have a stack of books from the library that I'm going to make my way through I"m not sure what to start with I think perhaps another Tracy Chavelier book...


So still no news from Marsha :( I am very worried but also know to be patient because with all the horrible damage from the hurricanes she experienced last year when she lived in Florida I know that the phone lines and even the power lines stay down and prevent communication for up to 2 wks even so I'm going to hang tight and pray and wait for a phone call. I'm usually 2nd on her list next to her mom :) Ok so I'm off for now to impliment my Noah's sleep plan night #2 wish me luck, keep all of the hurricane victims in your prayers and have a safe and enjoyable long holiday weekend!...oh yeah and if you feel like surfing around be sure to check out my auctions on ebay I'd love to hear your feedback and what colors you like to see me work with next! I always appreciate your feedback!

Comments

Popular Posts