sunday night sneak peek

I'm beat but I'm glad I got my pictures uploaded fast tonight and so here is a sneak peek of those adorable bracelets I mentioned earlier in the week. The blocks and clasps are sterling silver and then this customer requested Swarovski crystals in pinks and purples but you can request any colors, gemstones and silver that you wish just email me to customize. Look for these to be added to the storefront soon to make it easier to purchase. I also made necklaces to match but forgot to get a picture so I'll add that to the scrapbook later. I also have a couple of bold boro and multi gemstone necklaces making their way to the storefront soon as well so I'll keep you posted. Today was such a fun day but I'm ready to throw on the jammies and unwind. I'll chat with you more tomorrow!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Popular Posts