Hello Monday!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. It's been snowing here! I'm so excited to see snow. It's really really cold and windy and snowy on and off and it's nice at night especially when I don't actually have to leave the house and just cozy in for some tea, Jewel Holiday CD and write up my xmas cards and work on new creations. I may have a goody or two for the specials this week. No lampwork beads sorry, I finished up all the custom orders finally and am burnt out and just wanna have some creative freedom for a bit so sorry if you got turned down for a custom order recently there are 3 of you and if you are reading this blog I hope you understand but I'm super busy with jewelry & bridal right now and totally burnt out for the past several weeks straight of custom bead orders but I'll let you all know. If you are surfing the net trying to get all your shopping finished (like me) then check out http://www.accuradio.com/ my bunkerette friends passed out the link and it's terrific to sit and listen to holiday music at your computer anytime you like but you can also listen to regular music too anything you like! So I'm off for now for more surfing and shopping I'll be back on later for some more chatting.
Talk soon!

Comments

Popular Posts