TGIF!

Wow! what a busy week! I'm so glad it's Friday. I've been sick with a bad cold and cough the last 2 days but hopefully this weekend I'll feel up to sitting at the torch for some bead time and the big plan is to get a good start on our Xmas shopping! I have a hard time focusing once I get to the stores. I have so many people on my list that are so hard to shop for. So tomorrow the plan is to sit down first with list of gift ideas and then head out, I may get a head start on the list tonight it I get a chance. Anyhow, I'm excited to get some work done today I got a couple of different shipments of gemstones and lot's of ideas flying around now so I'm off for now but will try to be back on later on and let you know some of the new colors and gemstones to expect soon! If you can't catch up with me here later then have a terrific weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts