Monday chat

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend we had a busy and fun one celebrating lot's of birthdays and anniversaries. I even managed to get a lot done! I have a few new bead specials going up on Bead Happy gallery a really cool Dichro heart set and more autumn colors plus I'll have a new ebay auction going up shortly. I made a slightly larger set that I don't ususally do unless the colors really work for me and these colors really worked I can't wait for you to see. I still need to get SOLD's up on some more bead sets and my xmas set and Stephanie Plum set are now SOLD as well those went up on the bay earlier this week and are now gone. So what's in the lineup for this week? I'm working on some really gorgeous new necklaces using some beautiful new colors and gemstones, maybe a few earrings and most definitly a new bracelet because I got such a yummy shipment of new gemstones in and oh la la they are gorgeous so my mind is already working combo's and design ideas. From behind the torch I have new color combo's in the works as well and a few treats up my sleeve:) Shipping will happen tomorrow because of Columbus day no post today so keep an eye on your mailboxes because tomorrow is a big shipping day lot's of orders going out and also check your inboxes for emails confirming that your order is complete and going out tomorrow as well. Enjoy! I'll chat more later!

Comments

Popular Posts